About Me

My photo
Stephenville, Newfoundland, Canada
SCAPA is a NO-kill, NO-cage animal shelter serving the Bay St. George area of Western Newfoundland. SCAPA survives solely on the support of the community and it's volunteers.

Monday 19 September 2011

A CAT'S BEDTIME PRAYER

Now I lay me down to sleep,

I pray this cushy life to keep.

I pray for toys that look like mice,

... And some cushions, soft and nice.

For grocery bags where I can hide,

Just like a tiger, crouched inside !

I pray for gourmet kitty snacks,

And someone nice to scratch my back.

For window sills all warm and bright,

And shadows to explore at nite.

I pray I'll always stay real cool,

And keep the secret feline rule.

To NEVER tell the humans that,

This world is really ruled by cats

1 comment:

  1. http://jezebel.com/5841613/pet-photographer-says-better-photos-save-shelter-dogs-lives

    Don't tilt at windmills; be effective.

    ReplyDelete